the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 15 April 2008

There's no place like home....

....there's no place like home... there's no place like home.....

I been saying that for 5 days and I still didn't miraculously appear in my living room - I had to drive home! That Dorothy wench has a lot to answer for!

Anyway I have, as predicted, been eating naff food since going onsite and couldn't wait to get home to cook myself something proper.

I decided on a southern fried tofu 'burger' with barbecue sauce. I was dreaming about this bad boy all the way home from Brum! I got the idea from an incredibly disgusting looking chicken thing that my workmate had at the pub the other day. It was a piece of over-cooked chicken with a load of cheese and barbecue sauce, this was my version. I know it's daft to do more than one pic but sue me - I was excited!
The tofu, straight out the pan...

After topping with a tofutti slice and grilling....

With all the toppings - barbecue sauce (leftover from the tofu in the previous post) and pickles! YUM!

Then dinner - Pasta bake. I wanted something easy so I used frozen veg and some Caldron marinated tofu pieces (my god, I love those) and a bunch of other stuff that I yanked / fell out of the cupboard.
Up close & personal
Pudding was a quicky, bananas with sugar sprinkled on top then grilled, topped with a quick chocolate orange sauce.

Cooking to: Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light

Finally, before I went on site I made fruit cake (L) and carrot cake (R) for my workmates.
Here's the carrot cake once we cracked it - I made a fooking shite load of orange cream cheese frosting so the leftovers went in the freezer and I just ate a massive spoonful - now I feel sick.

Dat is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak to me, yo!