the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Cupcakeamundo

So I guess my no bake is officially history! My workmates requested these on Friday when I told them about the cupcakes I was making for mum. Good excuse to practise my piping skillz again though!

Both recipes from VCTotW: Carrot cake CCs with lemon cream cheese frosting:
Basic chocolate CCs, with peanut butter frosting:

All packed up ready to go to work with me this morning:
It’s my birthday next week, so after I’ve made my birthday cake I’m going on a baking hiatus. Odds as to how long it’ll last??

Cooking to: Nickelback – All the Right Reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak to me, yo!