the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Monday 30 June 2008

Cupcakes, again.

I have had this box of ground flaxseeds in my cupboard for ages and decided I would have a go at making up a recipe for cupcakes using flax 'eggs'. They worked out well, firmer than my usual cakes. Probably good for a large cake too.

I made these for mum & dad; glace cherry and almond, with pink almond butter cream. YUM! I don't think the recipe is quite right yet, so I will post once it's tweaked.


Inside shot....


Here was the other night's dinner. Tofu/Mushroom stroganoff with herbed potatoes. I went a bit over the top on the taters, I didn't even eat half of them!!

And the best part of being the cook - being able to eat the leftover frosting! heheh. Mmm nice hair, don't I look good!


Cooking to: Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak to me, yo!