the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Friday 31 October 2008

Vegan MoFo - Halloween

OK so it turns out that I SUCK at decorating cookies! I had plans make something similar to the awesome River's pumpkin cookies, I bought a pumpkin cookie cutter and everything - but they still look like they have been up all night on the Special Brew!!

I did two with all chocolate icing but they looked so pants that I started to cheat and use chocolate chips for the eyes and nose. Also, despite putting a buttload of orange food colouring in the cookie dough, they are still just a very pale peach!

I attempted some chocolate ones but they failed even more spectacularly, because I ran out of a few things and had to improv! But on the upside I think that the chocolate dough I made will become part of a future recipe - I have an idea for it!

Gah, ah well, they taste nice which is what matters - right?

Happy Halloween everyone!
And goodbye MoFo!

11 comments:

  1. You don't suck at all! These are beautifully decorated and I'd love to have a bite. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they don't suck!they look scrumdiddlyumptiously delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they looks super rad! i want to put all of them into my tummy and happy & full of pumpkin cookie awesomeness!

    happy halloween to you too, Sal! rock on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not sucky at all - they're really cool!
    Happy Halloween
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Halloween cookies! I love them! You need to start wearing glasses woman, those cookies look amazing and totally adorable!!
    Thanks for the shoutout! Happy Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i realized today i lost my pumpkin cookie cutter. :( those are cute! not sucky at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute! They look very perplexed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pumpkin head cookies!

    And I'm glad you got the Spaced reference straight off, I love that episode too, but who am I kidding, I love them all!

    "Bye Twist!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. they don't suck, they're super cute. I picked up a pumpkin cookie cutter for thanksgiving cookies (along with a leaf for a autumn theme) but I'm a little afraid to use it since I am super crap at decorating.

    ReplyDelete

speak to me, yo!