the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Thursday 26 September 2013

Vegan MoFo Day 26 - Dinner in a Bob Murray

This is what happens when you get home late and can't be arsed to cook.... A couple of slices of seitan dipped in cornmeal and then pan fried, green beans and pasta tossed in vitalite and nooch and big fat mushroom!

Easy, tasty but a bit Pirates of Penzance.

Kat Slaters
xXx

Cockney translations of the day
Bob Murray = Hurry
Pirates of Penzance = Pants

4 comments:

  1. AHHH I'm learning! You're teaching! I guess that Bob Murray was going to mean hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a pretty good dinner for a quick effort to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a plate of yum to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd totally eat the hell out of that dinner! Ha - I also guessed that Bob Murray meant hurry! :)

    ReplyDelete

speak to me, yo!