the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Friday 11 July 2014

A Friday Favourite

Smooze!!

This is something that I do on my makeup blog, on Fridays (well most Fridays) I post about something I've loved that week. I'm thinking of doing it over here too.

So this week, I've mostly been loving a Smooze!  I have the Pink Guava ones and also the just coconut ones, but I haven't frozen those yet.  I bought the first box at vegfest this year, but I got the others from Ocado* last time we did an order.

Late night tv watchin' smooze eatin' selfie!

Laterz
xXx

*Psst, UK vegans, if you haven't done an online order from Ocado yet you're missing out! They have so much good vegan stuff that if you live somewhere that sucks (like me) are not always that easy to find. So I definitely recommend that you check it out!


If you haven't liked my facebook page or followed me on twitter / instagram yet. Do it. Do it now ... links to the right! Love yous.

5 comments:

  1. I loooove those! I was so happy they were right next to us at Veg Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Smooze. We can get it in the supermarkets here. Pink Guava is definitely the best.
    One glorious day at work when our supermarket shopping order came (so lots of cat food), they randomly included a bonus box of Smooze. Best day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've posted again! :) ha! I wanted to try the coconut ones but all sold out. Got loadsa frys produce half price though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I have never heard of them but now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Randi above. Haven't heard of them here in the US, but now wanting one!

    Zsu @ Zsu's Vegan Pantry

    ReplyDelete

speak to me, yo!