the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Sunday 21 September 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 21: Sandwich Sunday

It's dirty sandwich Sunday again. This week's special, I must admit, was based on a dare.  A long time ago I was bangin on at a workmate about how peanut butter goes with everything. My reasoning was that put PB on any sandwich and you immediately increase it's awesome factor by 100%.  She said 'even tuna & mayonnaise'.  I was like errr yeah sure. So then she challenged me to try and you know what?  It's ACE!

I used Vbites tuna style pate, plamil vegan mayonnaise and some smooth PB.  I of course added sweetcorn to the tuna mix beause tuna mayo with no sweetcorn is really sad times for me!

try it if you dare! :)


Hope you all had a great weekend.

Laterz
xXx

6 comments:

  1. I am intrigued but not fully convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like too odd of a combo for me, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also believe that PB goes with everything. My friend and I once made an extensive list of things that could go with peanut butter, and I there wasn't a single thing that I didn't thing would work with it. She was less convinced on some of them. ;)
    Peanut butter and everything, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I want to tell you that this is gross and that I'm not trying it but after you won me over with the dirty microwave sandwich I'm left questioning everything I thought was right!!

    ReplyDelete

speak to me, yo!