the social stuff....

Follow me on Facebook Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Email Me Add me on snapchat

Friday 19 December 2014

Friday Favourite - Graze Box!

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS....

Are you excited for Christmas / Holiday season everyone?  Besides that song being stuckin my head pretty much 24/7 right now, I am! I really freaking am!!  

I probably won't have another post up before my Chrimbo food post so I thought I'd pop in with a cheeky Friday Favourite!

I know Graze boxes are kind of old news and I stopped getting them a few years ago but my workmate started them recently and I was jealous! haha, no not really.  I just thought they looked awesome. So I went on the site and reactivated my subscription.

I like that you can search by dietary requirement so basically you can 'bin' anything that isn't vegan, so if you try and add anything to your try list, it tells you it's not vegan! YAY.

This is what I got in my first box: funky dried veggies, Jaffa Cake mix, Dark Rocky Road, and PB dippers. I've tried the pb dippers, they are pretty good! (My workmate wasn't a fan so they were slung my way! :) )



Today I had the Jaffa Cake pack, which is basically chocolate, orange-flavoured raisins and hazelnuts.  All stuff I love and that went well together. The chocolate was really good too, I'm picky with dark chocolate because it can be really bitter but it was lovely.

Excited to see what next week brings!

If I don't speak to yous, have a fantabulous Chrimbo if you celebrate it and I'll catch you on the flipside. 

Laterz
xXx


If you don't follow me on FB or Twitter yet? WHY? WHYYYYYY?  J/K.... Come talk to me though - links to the right or leave me a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I need to know more about those peanut butter dippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box of snackies! I think I'd like to munch on everything except for the raisins. Raisins are the devil's droppings! :)

    I hope 2015 is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

speak to me, yo!